1. The hidding location is within a 25 mile radius of the Capital.
2. Must come to the GPR meetings to get the clues to the cache hiding location. New clue each month.
3. One cache was found after nine clues. See the upcoming videos to get a feel on how to think out of the box.
4. If you find the cache, notify the President and bring the cache object to the next meeting to redeem it for the prize. The object is clearly marked as belonging to the GPR.
5. The finder of the cache agrees to hid the next cache and develop clues to its location.